At Maadi Marble, we’re energetic and passionate about what we do and we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
The overall purpose of this job is to look for new global markets for us to trade in as well as identifying opportunities to expand our customer base within local markets.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales.
- Attend international events, sell both over email/phone and face to face and deliver both new and existing business sales targets
- Communicate trend and competitive information internally.
- Work with and expand current prospect database to generate effective leads generate sales for the business
- Develop a sales and direct marketing plan, and attend industry events to build relationships with key prospects
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and timely manner
- Liaise with manufacturing and shipping for product delivery dates
- Plan and coordinate the international shipment of goods
- Have full knowledge of the status of POs and shipments.
- Manage company website and social media pages
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs that are appropriate to their business
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years sales experience
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written ability to cold call potential clients with confidence.
- Proficient in MS Office, Email and Internet
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
Salary will depend on the candidate’s skills and experience, but we offer competitive compensation, sales commission and benefits including, paid vacation and personal days.
Maadi Marble is family-owned with a family-friendly working environment that offers a great learning experience with an opportunity to grow with the company.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Ms. Eman Abdelbakey at firstname.lastname@example.org citing International Business Development Executive in the subject